DC Collectibles San Diego Comic Con 2013 Press Release
DC Collectibles sent out a press release highlighting some awesome new releases that will be showcased at SDCC. Keep reading after the jump for all the details!
DC COLLECTIBLES TO UNVEIL IMPRESSIVE NEW LINE-UP OF TOYS AND COLLECTOR ITEMS AT SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON
‘Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure,’ ‘Arrow,’ Wonder Woman and DC Comics Super-Villains Take Center Stage with an Array of New Offerings
DC Collectibles, the exclusive line of collector items from DC Entertainment, announced today an extensive slate of new statues and action figures leading up to San Diego Comic-Con. Timed to the convention, DC Collectibles will unveil a new Wonder Woman statue line, Art of War; an all-new action figure line based on the popular Warner Bros. Television series Arrow (Wednesdays 8/7c on The CW); a new blind-box vinyl figures line based on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s upcoming game Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure; and Super Villains Suicide Squad action figures, among others. The new products will be highlighted during the DC Collectibles official panel on Thursday, July 18 from 6:00 – 7:00pm PT in Room 5AB.
Additionally, DC Collectibles will offer five “Con Exclusives” for sale in the Graphitti Designs booth (#2315) during the convention. The first is a $24.95 Aardman: Superman Action Figure that is 6.5″ tall. The second is $29.95 and measures 6.75″ tall, Batman Arkham City: Hugo Strange. The third, priced at $49.95, Super Best Friends Forever Action Figures measuring 6.5″, 5.45″ and 6.8″ tall, respectively. The fourth is DC Comics’ Super Heroes of Green Lantern four-pack set in the 3.75″ scale. The fifth and final is the Man of Steel: Superman Variant 1:6 Scale Icon Statue priced at $129.95.
“This has been a fantastic year for DC Collectibles and we are excited to show what we have in store for the rest of 2013 and beyond at San Diego Comic-Con, the biggest convention of the year,” stated DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns. “We are thrilled to be announcing our first line of vinyl figures based on the highly anticipated video game Scribblenauts Unmaksed: A DC Comics Adventure from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.”
DC Collectibles products that will be unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con include:
- Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure Blind-Box Vinyl Figures – 2.5″
- Wonder Woman The Art of War: Wonder Woman by Jim Lee Statue – 10.5″ resin statue
- DC Comics Bombshells: Black Canary Statue – 10.6″ resin statue
- Arrow: Oliver Queen & Deathstroke Action Figure 2-Pack – 6.75″
- Designer Series Batman Action Figure By Greg Capullo – 6.75″
- Designer Series Nightwing Action Figure By Greg Capullo – 6.75″
- Designer Series Talon Action Figure By Greg Capullo – 6.75″
- DC Comics Super Villains Suicide Squad Deadshot, Harley Quinn & Captain Boomerang Action Figure 3-Pack – Deadshot stands 6.7″, Harley Quinn stands 6.625″, Captain Boomerang stands 6.75″
- DC Comics Icons: Batman Statue – 10.3″ resin statue
- DC Comics Icons: Cyborg Statue – 11.25″ resin statue
To view these new products and DC Collectibles entire line of toys and collector items visit DC Entertainment’s booth #1915. DC Collectibles products are available in comic book shops everywhere and online at www.shopdccollectibles.com<http://www.shopdccollectibles.com>.
The DC Collectibles official panel will be moderated by Kevin Kiniry and feature panelists including DC Collectibles Creative Director Jim Fletcher, DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns, and DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Jim Lee.
For more information and product announcements visit the official DC Collectibles Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DCCollectibles.