New Images of Walking Dead Negan Statue
New images of The Walking Dead Negan Statue have been released by McFarlane. The statue features comic series villain Negan taking out a small herd of Walkers, along with his trusted barbed wire bat; Lucille. The statue will feature magnetic interchangeable pieces and will stand at 16″ tall. Here’s more info from McFarlane:
With a twisted sense of humor and a love of power games, Negan has become one of the most feared and respected characters in The Walking Dead. This statue captures the embodiment of his character– lording over his foes crushed beneath him. This foul-mouthed, egotistical badass stands over 16-inches tall with his trusty barbed wire bat, Lucille, in hand. Featuring acute attention to every subjugating detail, the Negan statue was created, developed, and designed by Todd McFarlane and his award-winning McFarlane Toys design group, in conjunction with Robert Kirkman and Skybound Entertainment.
- Limited-edition cold-cast resin statue
- Individually and sequentially numbered
- Stands more than 16 inches tall
- Features magnetic pieces for easy assembly
- Base contains nods to Negan’s infamous acts within the comic book series
- Includes alternate hand holding Walker Head
- Features 360-degree rotating base
- COA hand-signed by Todd McFarlane
The statue is scheduled for release in March 2016. It’s priced at $295. Comic fans and Walking Dead fans will need this and with Negan coming to the show soon, this piece will be hot. Check out the updated images below and look for pre-orders soon!