1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Superman
Play Imaginative posted some specs on the upcoming Super Alloy Superman. All I will say is there is a fan included at the base to simulate a flowing cape. How cool is that??!!?? Very cool if you ask me. More after the jump!
The 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Superman Collectible Figure, based on The New 52 comics, is fully articulated with interchangeable parts and accessories, and is made of more than 80% die-cast metal material.
Approx. Height: 12 inches (30 cm)
– Developed based on computer 3D model from DC Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
– More than 80% die-cast metal material.
– Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
– One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman.
– One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with heat vision eyes.
– Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed and comic accurate facial features.
– Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
– Figurine with more than 25 points of articulation.
– Five (5) pairs of hands.
– Two (2) capes: with posable inner wire, and without wire for flowing cape effect.
– Red LED light in head with heat vision eyes (batteries included).
– Die-cast remote control to control LED light in head with heat vision eyes only (batteries included).
– Crystal Fortress base with lights and fan to simulate flowing cape (batteries included, not controlled by remote).
– Base stand with claw.
– Foldable backdrop.
– Tests performed - Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.