Malcolm Reynolds 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
QMX is getting in the 1/6th scale market with a very cool figure. Malcom Reynolds from Firefly will kick things off for this line and what a way to get it going! There is still a huge fan base for Firefly and fans want more product. This will be your chance! The figure will retail for 179.99 and will be fully articulated. He will also come with screen accurate accessories and he should be available latter this year. Read on for all the details!
- Fully Articulated Body: 38 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, closely mimicking the life-like gestures and stances of a real person who’s been shrunk down to 1/6th of normal size.
- Realistic Portrait: The figure’s portrait has been sculpted by hand to capture not just a likeness, but the essence of Mal’s character. Paint and material are carefully chosen to faithfully represent how light reacts with skin and hair to push the realism even further.
- Browncoat: Pattern and fabric matched from original screen-used coat. Everything from the microsuede material to the brass buckles give this coat the heft and drape to move realistically with the figure.
- Button-Down Shirt: Authentically tailored to fit the articulated body like a real shirt.
- Tight Pants: Custom fit for thrilling heroics, these tight pants come complete with “Solo” stripes on the sides.
- Suspenders: Gotta keep your tight pants up! These suspenders use real fabric and simulated leather to match the real thing.
- Boots: Mal’s boots are sculpted to look like heavy-grain, weathered leather and posed to showcase the wide confident stance of a ship’s captain.
- Gun Belt and Holster: Buckles, hardware and simulated leather are all cut to match the screen-used costume.
- Mal’s Pistol: The Moses Bros’ sidearm can sit in the holster or fit into the special plug-and-play “shooting” hand.
- PAL Communicator: For when Mal needs to tell Jayne he’s standing right next to him.
- Left and Right Gloved Hands: Since 1:6 scale fingers are just too small to articulate in a convincing way, multiple posed hands are provided, each one easily swapped out.
- Left and Right Bare Fists: For the next time you find yourself in an Alliance-friendly bar come U-Day, looking for a quiet drink.
- Right Pistol Hand: Each hand is meticulously sculpted for not only correct anatomy, but also to hold the many accessories the figure can be displayed with. This one holds Mal’s trusty sidearm.
- Left Open Hand: Can hold a PAL in a pinch.
- Figure Display Base: To help the upright man stay that way.
- Lassiter Laser Pistol: Buy your Articulated Mal Figure direct from QMxOnline.com and you’ll get the bonus loot of one screen-accurate Lassiter and a modular hand to hold it with. It was Mal’s biggest haul – plus a herd of 1:6 scale cows would have required a much bigger box!