Haslab Star Wars Razor Crest Live
Hasbro revealed the new Star Wars Haslab project and its the Razor Crest. The SRP will be $349.99 and it is LIVE. As of now, its almost funded with plenty of time left and we have stretch goals. This one will be epic!
This Vintage Collection Razor Crest is designed to be compatible with all of the Vintage scale figures. To do so, we had to make this thing pretty big. It’s going to be 30 inches long (with the main cannons), 20 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall when it’s sitting on the landing gear.
- • The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
- • Detachable engines and removable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
- • A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
- • A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
- • Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
- • Removable landing gear
- • Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
The Razor Crest is going to be an iconic addition to the Star Wars Vintage Collection… and to your shelves. It can only be funded if we reach 6,000 backers by November 9, 2020. But we don’t want to stop there. We have 2 unlocks once we reach our initial backer goal! If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.